qt4-preview-feedback@trolltech.com

[Qt4-preview-feedback] Link problem with QByteArray::indexOf()

Subject: [Qt4-preview-feedback] Link problem with QByteArray::indexOf()
From: "Arend van Beelen"
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:38:19 +0200
Hi guys,

using the commercial 20080915 snapshot, I get the following link error:

undefined reference to `QByteArray::indexOf(char const*, int) const'

However linking to every other Qt function works perfectly fine, and if I change the offending call from buf->indexOf("\r\n") to buf->indexOf(QString("\r\n")) it also links fine. Is this a known issue?

Regards,
Arend jr.

--
Arend van Beelen jr.
"If you want my address, it's number one at the end of the bar."