qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: [Qt-interest] SOLVED: Qt Visual Studio Add In source? Or help withse

Subject: Re: [Qt-interest] SOLVED: Qt Visual Studio Add In source? Or help withselecting a Qt Dir
From: "Scott Aron Bloom"
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 11:26:54 -0700

So I never did find the Qt Add in source code, though I have heard it is open source…

However, the fix to my problem, that the add-in does not allow me to select a thought to be valid, qt directory..  The file it looks for that was preventing the OK button from being enabled, was the qdir/.qmake.cache file

The issue here, for the company I am working for, we checked in our qt directory, (we have a bunch of qt developers, and it saves a bunch of time)  However, the .qmake.cache file was not checked in.  Everything else worked, debugging, building etc.. but not the qt-add in accepting the directory.

Scott