qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: [Qt-interest] Who know Qt 4.7 exact release date?

Subject: Re: [Qt-interest] Who know Qt 4.7 exact release date?
From: Wei Song
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 20:11:31 +0800
Thanks for your kind and information!
Maybe we can only wait for  the Qt 4.7 release.

My currently problem is that my program can run in Qt 4.6.2, but get the crash in Qt 4.7 beta version.
And I has no idea to fix it about our source code or Qt 4.7 bugs.

Thanks.

Wei Song

2010/6/10 <Oliver.Knoll@xxxxxxxx>
Thiago Macieira wrote on Wednesday, June 09, 2010 7:48 PM:

>> Anybody know the Qt 4.7 exact release date?
> No one does. We will only know the exact date about one day before it.

With this in mind, the following blog at least mentions some tentative dates:

http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2010/06/09/updated-release-schedule-for-qt-47-qt-creator-20-and-qt-creator-21/

:)

Cheers, Oliver
--