qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: [Qt-interest] Licensing

Subject: Re: [Qt-interest] Licensing
From: Jan
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 14:38:37 +0200
Am 02.06.2010 11:07, schrieb alexander golks:
> this nice gpl,lgpl and commercial discussions...
> i repeat a statement already mentioned in this thread:
> don't trust anyone telling you something about how to behave concerning law.
> just trust your paid lawyer.

I think, if nokia wants its "app-store" to get filled they should be
more precise. So everyone - even a not-lawyer - is able to understand
the most important parts (though there will still be some place for
interpretation): e.g. what do they mean with the term "commercial
application".
Before I pay a lawyer I'd rather buy a licence.

Jan