qt-interest@trolltech.com

[Qt-interest] suggestion for simple widget design.

Subject: [Qt-interest] suggestion for simple widget design.
From: Josh
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 11:35:53 -0400
I want to make a simple widget that displays a single image (bintmap,
png, jpg etc) at a time. The image can be changed dynamically.

My original intent was to simply use a QLabel and setPixmap on it, using
some images in a QPixmapCache.

A coworker is insisting that a QStackedWidget is the way to go? That
seems like overkill for something that simply displays an image.

Can anyone comment on which of these is the best approach? Is there some
better way to do this?

Thanks,

Josh