[Qt-interest] QString to char array

Subject: [Qt-interest] QString to char array
From: Avishek_Sharma
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 10:01:27 +0530
    I came across this piece of code to convert/copy from QString to char array.

     char arr[255];
     QString str;

will this code work?
I am working on a photo gallery and I need to convert from QString(the file
path is stored in a variable of type QString)to char array (I haven't yet
started on  that section ).So, I would appreciate it if someone would let me
know if this code will work.If you think it won't work then please give me some
idea of how to do it.
Thanks in advance.

intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE
COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is

Qt-interest mailing list