qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: [Qt-interest] qt based mozilla/firefox

Subject: Re: [Qt-interest] qt based mozilla/firefox
From: "Aljosa Mohorovic"
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 13:15:46 +0100
On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 12:50 PM,  <Oliver.Knoll@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Aljosa Mohorovic wrote on Sunday, December 21, 2008 3:19 PM:
>
>> a few months ago there was an announcement that qt based
>> mozilla/firefox will be available and maintained, can anybody provide
>> some info on current state and what can be expected?
>
> http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=qt+based+mozilla%2Ffirefox

thanks, but i did try using google and didn't found anything useful.
the only person who wrote something related to qt/mozilla was Vladimir
VukiÄeviÄ.
i've contacted Vladimir and Justin Dolske and they redirected me to
qt/nokia team.
i understood that somebody from qt/nokia team is working on qt/mozilla
but i can't find where is that project hosted.

so, what i'm actually looking for is project homepage (something like
sourceforge, google code hosting, ...) and possibly mailing list.
at trolltech mailing lists index i found this list closest to what i'm
looking for.
i've would be grateful if somebody could redirect me somewhere where i
can find something.

thanks for your time.

Aljosa Mohorovic