Re: how to write output to *.bmp

Subject: Re: how to write output to *.bmp
From: "R. Reucher"
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 12:12:48 +0200
On Wed September 3 2008 11:35, Mahmood Naderan wrote:
> >Yes, Qt can do this. One way would be to first render your widget to
> > aÂQImage (see QWidget::render), and then storing that image (see
> > >QImage::save). As far as I know Qt can not save to .bmp, but to .png is
> > no problem at all
> Hi,
> It seems that render() is for QT4.1 and higher. Is there a similar function
> for QT3.3?
Although I think you should meanwhile really consider to upgrade to / use Qt
4, you may have luck using QPaintDevice::bitBlt()! That is, use bitBlt() to
copy the QWidget's contents to a QPixmap for example...

HTH, RenÃ
--
Renà Reucher
Tel: +49 160 7115802

There can be no twisted thought without a twisted molecule.
                -- R. W. Gerard