Re: Web browser on Qt4 embedded

Subject: Re: Web browser on Qt4 embedded
From: "Harinandan S"
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:25:46 +0530

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 3:45 PM, Andre Haupt <andre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 03:16:14PM +0530, Harinandan S wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am looking for an embedded web browser on Qt4 embedded. I looked at
> Konqueror but that is not available on Qt4. Can anyone suggest/point
> me to some web browser which is for embedded platform having Qt4
> support?

Did you have a look at the QWebkit demos in Qt4.4?
Thanks for pointing me to web browser demo. But its not building on windows platform. I am getting lots of errors. I was able to build it on ARM but its not loading images from html files. I have no access to internet on embedded platform yet so have'nt tried it yet. Any reasons for this? They were gif images and I've built Qt with gif support.

Harinandan S