qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: Web browser on Qt4 embedded

Subject: Re: Web browser on Qt4 embedded
From: "Harinandan S"
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:25:46 +0530

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 3:45 PM, Andre Haupt <andre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 03:16:14PM +0530, Harinandan S wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am looking for an embedded web browser on Qt4 embedded. I looked at
> Konqueror but that is not available on Qt4. Can anyone suggest/point
> me to some web browser which is for embedded platform having Qt4
> support?

Did you have a look at the QWebkit demos in Qt4.4?

Thanks for pointing me to web browser demo. But its not building on windows platform. I am getting lots of errors. I was able to build it on ARM but its not loading images from html files. I have no access to internet on embedded platform yet so have'nt tried it yet. Any reasons for this? They were gif images and I've built Qt with gif support.

regards,

Andre

--
Regards,