qt-interest@trolltech.com

RE: MS ADO/Jet SQL driver?

Subject: RE: MS ADO/Jet SQL driver?
From: "Scott Aron Bloom"
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 12:16:05 -0700
After suffereing through this on my Sunday afternoon :)

It appears that the ADO vs ODBC is purely an interface issue...

I have a MDB created explicitly with ADO calls.. that can be read in and
written to by the QODBC interface using the MS Access database type.

Then I can re-use the DB back in the ADO system I have.

Scott