qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: QT Sqlite Code Generator available

Subject: Re: QT Sqlite Code Generator available
From: Bill KING
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 09:19:23 +1000
Michael Simpson wrote:
> I have just posted some source code
> at https://sourceforge.net/projects/qsqlcodegen
> <http://www.qtforum.org/article/25422/index.php?page=ExternalLink&url=https%3A%2F%2Fsourceforge.net%2Fprojects%2Fqsqlcodegen>
>
> This code illustrates just about everything you would want to do with
> a Sqlite database. The code scans an existing sqlite file and
> generates source code for inclusion into your own projects. I've used
> this code on a number of my own projects so it is pretty well tested.
> I put this under the MIT license, which means you can do anything you
> want with it except for remove the license from the header.
>
> It was built using VS2008 and the commercial version of QT 4.4. There
> is no reason it should not build under the open source versions. If
> you take the time to create a .pro file for the code and build it on
> MacOSX or Linux, let me know and I will add that to the source
> repository. Of course, I'd like to hear about any bugs that you may find.

Thanks for this :)
Having used delphi before, I appreciate just how nice pre-generated code
can be. I've... plans to see if I can't add similar functionality to
designer. I'm a bit stretched thin at the moment, so it's not likely to
see daylight any time soon. Which all kinda means, thankyou (and we may
be in touch with you at a later date) :)