qt-interest@trolltech.com

QFileSystemWatcher

Subject: QFileSystemWatcher
From: Yong Taro
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 00:57:38 +0200
hello,
have an issue with the "QFileSystemWatcher".

The aim for this object is to notify for changes in the specified files.
It works when I add something to the files, and I can get notifications.

the problem is that when I'm notified, in the corresponding slot I open that file to load its content and close it - this is done using "QFile". At this point I get get notified again(because I did a open/close on the file).

How to escape "false" notifications ? how to get them only when the file was changed ?

thanks