qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: Squeeze dialog to minimum size

Subject: Re: Squeeze dialog to minimum size
From: "B.C."
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 01:35:10 -0800
I had the same problem with a dialog (on Windows though) but in the end I
managed using - as you said - different combinations of setMinimumSize and
setSizePolicy().

The other thing I wanted to say is that it is hard figure out what is going
on without a sample ui file, so I think you should post your dialog ui file
so others can take a look at it and eventually find the right combination.