qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: Qt3 Qt::CopyROP in Qt4?

Subject: Re: Qt3 Qt::CopyROP in Qt4?
From: Thomas Fjellstrom
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 09:10:32 -0700
On Saturday 04 November 2006 9:00 am, Naresh wrote:
> Thanks for reply. I've found out that in Qt4 it's called CompositionMode
> (enum) but still I don't know which one I have to use instead.

Taking a look at the QPainter::CompositionMode enum, it looks as if you want
CompositionMode_SourceOver or CompositionMode_Source.

The second one is a basic Copy operation, and doesn't allow for alpha values
in the source or destination. The first one however will take into account
possible alpha values given in the source, but is otherwise just a basic
copy/blit.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx