qt-interest@trolltech.com

exec problem when I run an app under linux that work under windows

Subject: exec problem when I run an app under linux that work under windows
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 15:25:32 +0100
hi,
qt332 app that work on windows is ported to linuxplateform.

here error messages when I run it on linux plateform

"QSocket::writeBlock: Socket is not open
QSocket::writeBlock: Socket is not open
QSocket::writeBlock: Socket is not open
QSocket::writeBlock: Socket is not open
No Qt/Embedded server appears to be running.
If you want to run this program as a server,
add the "-qws" command-line option."

so, I run it with this option and now have this result

"Can't open framebuffer device /dev/fb0
: driver cannot connect"

the problem is that no qsocket class is used in this app.

maybe this can be result of a difference between qt linux generation and qt windows generation?

any idea or hint to search in good direction?....

thank you for any info.

Best regards,
VL.