qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: Numbers returned from QAbstractItemModel::data

Subject: Re: Numbers returned from QAbstractItemModel::data
From: Martin
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:33:37 +0200
Jens wrote:
> a QSpinBox has a maximum and a minimum.
>
> Greetings
> Jens

Yes indeed, it has. Problem is that the spinbox is created in the
default delegate QItemDelegate (I think so at least) and I can't access
it. So what I would need is some way to inform the delegate what the
min/max for a certain model index are. E.g. is there some data role I
could implement for that, etc.