qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: sqldrivers

Subject: Re: sqldrivers
From: steveyork
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 22:29:23 +0000 UTC
Thanks Dimitri,

libMySql.dll couldn't be found when I selected qsqlmysql.dll
The reason I couldn't access it on my work machine even after install MySql
was because libMySql.dll needed msjava.dll which for some reason wasn't on
my system anyway.  I think this may be because on that system I put the "no
install" version of mysql.  Maybe the official installer version installs
msjava.dll as well.

The only outstanding issue now is that the debug version of QMYSQL isn't
working and I'm guessing it's because it's calling the release version of
libMySql.dll
I'll try building the debug version and see what happens.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Dimitri <dimitri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in