qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: How to load pix from dynamically loaded ui form?

Subject: Re: How to load pix from dynamically loaded ui form?
From: Frank Hemer
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:29:48 +0200
On Wednesday 28 June 2006 06:10, Frank Hemer wrote:
> Working with this new feature I have discovered a bug in the rcc:

Please note that this patch will become invalidated for qt4.2 as I just
noticed a QRecource implementation in the qt4.2 preview that implements this
feature.

As this has been developed by qt in parallel and without communicating it
appears I have wasted my resources.
I'm not amused, as a support request didn't even mention this when I asked for
it a week ago (I'm a 3 platform commercial license owner).

I hope, others don't experience the same:-(

Frank