qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: QTableView without checkbox

Subject: Re: QTableView without checkbox
From: Martin Gebert
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:54:51 +0200
Juan Manuel Lopez Baio schrieb:
I tried many things, like zeroing the flag ItemIsUserCheckable and
ItemIsSelectable, or changing the SelectionBehavior, but nothing
works.
Could anyone point me the rigth direction?

Additionally to removing ItemIsUserCheckable, take a peek into the data() method of your model and look for CheckStateRole...

Martin

--
To mail me, please remove the -NOSPAM- part from the adress above.

We, of good will, lead by the clueless, are trying to accomplish the impossible for the ungrateful. We tried so much with so less for so long that we're now qualified to achieve almost everything with nothing.