qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: Designer Integration in MSVC

Subject: Re: Designer Integration in MSVC
From: Ian Reinhart Geiser
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:11:53 -0400
On Tuesday 27 June 2006 12:18 pm, Vishnu M Menon wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I had a similar problem a while ago. Try the following
> test sequence:
>
> 1. Make sure you have the Qt VS integration installed.
> I had to download it as an installer file separate
> from the main Qt standalone designer application.
>
> Once this is successfully done, you'll be able to see
> a "Qt" menu on the menu bar along with File, Edit,
> View, etc.
>
> 2. Create a new Qt console project ( file -> new ->
> project -> Qt projects ).
>
> 3. Right click on the file-browser, select "Add new
> item". The dialog would show "Qt forms".
>
> From here on,
> http://doc.trolltech.com/4.1/designer-manual.html
> should help you out.
>
> Vishnu.
Thanks for the suggestions.  This didn't seem to help though.  I am still only
getting the Qt3 and example plugins loading.  I cant seem to make my custom
widgets appear in MSVC, but again they are there in plain designer.  Could my
upgrade from a prior MSVC2003 integration cause the problems?

Cheers
 -ian reinhart geiser