qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: Blocking task bar on windows with qt4

Subject: Re: Blocking task bar on windows with qt4
From: "Patrick Stinson"
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 10:12:51 -0800
I'm confused. What does "block the task bar" mean? What does
"disenabled the windows key and Ctrl+Alt+Del" mean?

On 5/24/06, elmosquera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <elmosquera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, I already solved  the problem with the grab's functions, but I have a big
problem when the application run under windows becouse is impossible to block
the task bar  and disenabled the windows key and Ctrl+Alt+Del. Any idea.

Under GNU/Linux every thing is OK.

Patrick Kidd Stinson
http://www.patrickkidd.com/
http://pkaudio.sourceforge.net/