qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: What is this code doing? - FileIconView Example at doc.trolltech.com

Subject: Re: What is this code doing? - FileIconView Example at doc.trolltech.com
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 00:49:47 -0500
On Tuesday 16 May 2006 19:51, jsmith435@xxxxxxx wrote:
> But what would you call this in terms of C++?  I mean if I wanted to see
> examples of this or read more about this in a C++ text, what would I look
> for?

Thanks you two! ;-)

You ever have one of those nights...  I think I have a better understanding of
C++ than that, but tonight was just an off night shall we say... or I had a
blonde moment.

I'm learning C++, slowly but surely.  I've found I learn best by actually
writing code, not just sitting and reading... and doing simple console apps
bore the hell out of me, so I dove into QT... trial by fire, anyone?

LOL, thanks again for clearing the fog.

-Jason