qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: ListView Question

Subject: Re: ListView Question
From: Javier Díaz
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 17:04:59 +0200
ok, so you're on qt4.
Possibly your problem arises from what height() are your QListWidgetItem reporting. If I've understood your question, you will need to use your own setup() to update this height or modify paintCell() and do your custom stuff. Not sure about this, but I don't understand at all what are you trying to do; I suppose my english is not as well as I thought ;)

Regards,
Javier

Jeff Lange escribió:
It might, however QCheckListItem isn't supported in QT4, looking at
the porting guide it recommends using QListWidget

-Jeff

On 5/23/06, Javier Díaz <jdiaz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jeff,

What about QCheckListItem