qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: qt and mysql, odbc

Subject: Re: qt and mysql, odbc
From: Steve Whaley
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 16:02:52 -0400
Here is what I'm trying now:

make confclean
./configure -qt-sql-mysql -I/usr/include/mysql -I/usr/lib/mysql -v

Then I will try to create these links.  I'll let you know when I'm done.
There should also be links to shared library files (.so) in this directory. Look in /usr/lib for the shared library files you need. These should begin with libmysqlclient and include the .so extension in the name. Create links to these files in the /usr/lib/mysql directory. Run gmake and see if that helps. Depending on your last configure command you may need to confclean and re-configure first.

Jeff