qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: Qt itemviews feedback wanted

Subject: Re: Qt itemviews feedback wanted
From: "Steven T. Hatton"
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 20:55:10 -0500
I hope to add more here.  I saw this thread, and realized it is a topic I
might be able to contribute meaningfully to.  I am very busy right now, so I
don't have time to expound.  For now, I will just say.  PICTIRES!  There are
some good digrams in the (very good) documentation, but there are some
pictures missing.  A 3-d depiction of the index space might be helpful.  I
will also suggest a picture representing what goes into a model item.

I hope to add more soon.
Steven