qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: [qt4] snapshot problem: location of mkspecs and "Feature qt_confi

Subject: Re: [qt4] snapshot problem: location of mkspecs and "Feature qt_confi g can not be found"
From: Dimitri
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 16:06:28 +0100
Hi,

I'm getting really frustrated here. It is *NOT* possible to get a Qt 4
(release or snapshot) to be properly built and installed (!!!) on Windows.

Unfortunately I don't have Windows to reproduce that, but I suspect things such as different source/build/install directories have not been tested yet for Qt 4.1. Since Qt 4.1 is not even in beta yet, such things happen from time to time. Try installing in the source directory - it's certainly not a very satisfying solution but at least you should be able to use the snapshot.

--
Dimitri