qt-interest@trolltech.com

RE: problems unsubscribing from the list

From: "Dillabaugh, Craig"
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 08:55:17 -0400
Might help, but I think people would still screw it up anyways.

Maybe Trolltech could add a feature to unsubscribe people who write just
'unsubscribe' (or some reasonably close approximation for those who cannot
spell ) in the subject line, as this seems to be a very popular way to try
and unsubscribe.

Craig