qt-interest@trolltech.com

Copying items

Subject: Copying items
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:21:55 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to copy an item from one listview to another. However, if I use
insertItem(i) it inserts i into the new list view, but also removes it from
the old.  I want it toa ppear in both - is there anotehr function I can
use?

Thanks,

C.
Warning: This message is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it
is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error please notify the sender.
Thank you.
For more information about UKAEA please visit our website at
http://www.ukaea.org.uk