qt-interest@trolltech.com

QCheckListItem and QListView?

Subject: QCheckListItem and QListView?
From: Erin Stoll
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:33:22 -0500
Here's the situation:

I have a QListView in a configuration application I'm monkeying around
with.  It has 3 columns.  The first column I want to be a list of
things to configure, for example, things to turn on and off.  In the
second and third columns, I would like a checkbox or radio button (1
in each column).  To turn the item on, they would check or select the
respective button in column 2.  To turn it off, they'd select the item
in column 3.

Is there a way to do this with QCheckListItem?  I have seen examples
where the QCheckListItem is added to a QListView of only one column
(or in the first column of a QListView that has more than one column).
 If not, what suggestions does anyone have to have a similiar feel for
the app?

Thanks in advance.