qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: mouse tracking

Subject: Re: mouse tracking
From: Craig Ringer
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 02:49:19 +0800
On Fri, 2005-02-11 at 10:21 -0800, Hendrik Greving wrote:

> > Hide the cursor and draw your own? I think that's what most such apps
> > do...
> >

> whats the difference if i have an own cursor?

If you hide the real cursors and draw your own, you should be able to
ensure that even if the real cursor position escapes the window
temporarily, the cursor always appears to be inside the window to the
user.

I don't know if it's the right way to go about this, but it may be worth
looking into since you don't seem to be having any luck finding other
solutions.

--
Craig Ringer