qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: Question about typedefs of Points

Subject: Re: Question about typedefs of Points
From: Dimitri
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:27:26 +0100
Hi,

I'll start by freely saying that I've never programmed in Qt before in my life. However, I'm working with some people that created a Qt program using some
flavor of Linux that they want me to port over to OS X.  Sounds easy enough,
but when I go to compile, I get the following:

vector.h:108: error: conflicting types for `typedef class Vector Point'
/usr/local/qt/include/qwindowdefs.h:109: error: previous declaration as `
   typedef struct Point Point'

Going to qwindowdefs.h, I find:
typedef struct Point Point;
[...]
Witht that out of the way, what do you guys suggest I do about this, and what
additional information might you need?

"Point" is already used by system headers on Mac OS X. You'll have to modify vector.h and rename Point to something else there.

--
Dimitri