qt-interest@trolltech.com

enterEvent and leaveEvent on a QGroupbox

Subject: enterEvent and leaveEvent on a QGroupbox
From: LinuxDev
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 18:00:14 +0100
Hi,

I want to make something when the mouse rollover a QGroupBox.

I would like to know how to deal with enterEvent and leaveEvent on a
groupbox. Events are processed but on my groupbox I have a QTextEdit and
a QButton, so, when the mouse rollover the QTextEdit or the QButton, the
mouse events of the QGroupBox are not processed.
The textEdit and the button are layed out on the groupbox.

So, what is the best way to do that ? do I have to process events on the
QTextEdit and the QButton too ?

I tried the installEventFilter but it does the same thing.

Thank you.