qt-interest@trolltech.com

Resize(minimize/maximize) a dialog?

Subject: Resize(minimize/maximize) a dialog?
From: "Chunhao Huang"
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:42:39 +0800
Greetings

In my Qt applications, there are some dialogs,
I want these dialogs either in their fix sizes
or is minimized(on task bar).

So I added such codes in each *.ui.h file:
void MyDialog::init()
{
    setFixedSize( this->size() );
}

It can work well under KDE, But when I switch into
GNOME, I find that there are only one selection on
the right of each dialog's title bar, which is "Close"
selection. That's to say, I can NOT minimize my dialog.

I also tried to changed the function ""setFixedSize"
into "setMaximumSize", but it does NOT work under GNOME.

Is there anyone who can give me some help?
What I want is that my dialog either in their fixed size, or in the
minimized size(on task bar).

Thanks

Best Regards
chunhao