qt-interest@trolltech.com

Qt Designer and Visual Studio .NET 2003

Subject: Qt Designer and Visual Studio .NET 2003
From: "Derek Kivi"
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:00:19 -0700
I am using the integration of Qt and Visual Studio .NET and I am having
a bit of a problem.

I created a new Qt project and I want to store my ui files in a
subdirectory of the Qt project directory.

If my ui files are in a different directory than my pro file, and I
click on a ui file in the Solution Explorer window in Visual Studio,
when Designer opens the New File dialog comes up. I have to cancel it
and select my form from the Project Overview window.

If my ui files are in the same directory as my pro file, the form opens
up right away in Designer.

Has anyone experienced this? I would like to be able to store my ui
files (and the generated cpp and h files) in a subdirectory in my
project and also have my ui files open up right away in Designer when I
click on them in Visual Studio.

Thanks,
Derek Kivi