qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: Weird Row & Column number returned when QTable is clicked

Subject: Re: Weird Row & Column number returned when QTable is clicked
From: "TSC"
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:04:26 +0800
The following is my signal-slot connect line:
bool ret = connect(myFrm1021->table, SIGNAL(clicked(int, int, int, const
QPoint &)), this, SLOT(tableClicked(int, int, int, const QPoint &)));

The following is my slot function:
void myFmr::tableClicked(int row, int col, int button, const QPoint& mouse){
   QMessagebox::information(0, "Row and Column Number", "Row number = " +
QString::number(row) + "Column Number = " + QString::number(column));
}

The following is the declaration in .h file:
void tableClicked(int row, int col, int button, const QPoint& mouse);