qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: Reporting Tools for/with qt?

Subject: Re: Reporting Tools for/with qt?
From: Rainer Wiesenfarth
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 15:01:50 +0100
J. Preiss wrote:
Hi there,
is there any reporting tool which works with qt, maybe for win32 and linux?
Something like crystal reports...

I asked this a year ago, maybe there are some great changes in the meantime.

Did you notice the "Kugar example" thread yesterday? I think kugar might be what you are looking for - just read the mentioned thread, you will get an idea of what it does. Some links:

  http://www.thekompany.com/projects/kugar/
  http://docs.kde.org/en/HEAD/koffice/kugar/

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Rainer Wiesenfarth

--
INPHO GmbH   *   Smaragdweg 1   *   70174 Stuttgart   *   Germany
phone: +49 711 2288 10              *  fax: +49 711 2288 111