qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: Weird behaviour of QIconSet

Subject: Re: Weird behaviour of QIconSet
From: Dimitri
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 02:33:26 +0100
Hi,

I would say it works around a bug. I don't believe TT would intentionally release QIconSet in it's present condition. The fact that it does not allow a user to supply his/her own Disable icon surely is an oversight. Furthermore the Disabled icon generated by QIconSet looks truly awful. It looks just like somebody had spilt black ink on the screen

Ok, so there are really two issues here 1 (known issue) and 2 (never heard of that issue before).

Have you reported these issues to qt-bugs or the help desk? If not they can't be fixed.

--
Dimitri