qt-interest@trolltech.com

Re: Using QProcess

Subject: Re: Using QProcess
From: Dimitri
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:48:35 +0200
Hi,

Normally I run the java prog using a .bat file, since I want to acces this java program I am using QProcess to invoke the app: this is the code snippet (I am specially invoking the cmd so that I can have a pointer to this process, the code does not work even if I directly open the .bat file as a QProcess)
[...]
Since I have used start() to invoke the QProcess I can pass the
proc->writeToStdin("openproject main_project.proj");
I pass this only after I have detected that the application has loaded
completely.

How do you detect that?

Do you have an event loop running somewhere?

See for example:
http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/2004-07/thread01066-0.html
http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/2004-06/thread00759-0.html
http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/2004-05/thread00322-0.html