qemu-devel@nongnu.org

Re: [Qemu-devel] Inquiry:Solaris 8 installation on QEMU

Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Inquiry:Solaris 8 installation on QEMU
From: Luis Freitas
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 08:46:49 -0700 PDT
Hi,

  Sorry to bash in.

  I compiled from sources and didnt get the qemu-system-sparc64, only
qemu-sparc64.

  Do I need to enable it somewhere?

  (Still no luck booting solaris 8 btw. I am thinking of enabling some kind of
trace on forth, but not sure on how to do it. Also I would need a cross
compiling environment to build the OPB with this trace enabled. It would be
nice to be able to inspect the forth memory structures during boot.)

Regards,
Luis