qemu-devel@nongnu.org

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Boot Failure (CDROM boot failure code : 0004)

Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Boot Failure CDROM boot failure code : 0004
From: Natalia Portillo
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:05:46 +0100
The question is.

Is it really a bootable CD or just a CD with all the SP2s integrated?
Or a DVD with multiple images from MDSN?

I know there where DVDs with multiple language images, that come from MDSN, with an utility to make separate ISOs of each one, but the DVD itself is not bootable.

Should consult your Microsoft contract documentation.

Volkan YAZICI escribió:
On Tue, 17 Jun 2008, "Sebastian Herbszt" <herbszt@xxxxxx> writes:
The size looks like a dvd. Do other dvd images work? What are their
sizes?

Awkwardly, another DVD of the same Microsoft Windows Server version
works without a problem. Pff...

Anyway, thanks everybody for their kindly help. I'll re-post this single
Microsoft DVD to Redmond trash.

Regards.