Re: [Qemu-devel] USB Tablet Emulation

Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] USB Tablet Emulation
From: Brad Campbell
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 23:28:36 +0400
Brad Campbell wrote:

The wheel works in SDL although there is currently a bug where it steps by 2 instead of 1.. so it's ok for scrolling, but scrolling through a selection box causes it to skip every second selection. I've not tested the wheel with the vnc patch yet. I'll get to those tonight..

Wheel works in VNC unmodified :) (yay)

I've been playing some more on the Win98 calibration issue and I'll keep looking at that, but for now it' still a no-go. And the 2 step wheel thing still needs fixing.

Qemu-devel mailing list