Cactus Commerce is an e-business software and services company with over 10
years of experience integrating Microsoft solutions. Dedicated to helping
organizations of all sizes drive additional revenue through electronic
commerce in B2C, B2B and B2E scenarios, Cactus offers solutions for Supply
Chain Management, Enterprise Collaboration & Integration and e-Commerce.
Cactus solutions combine a wide array of professional services and unique
industry expertise that enables companies in the Retail, Consumer Goods,
Manufacturing and Healthcare industries to collaborate electronically with
business partners, taking full advantage of their existing and future
Microsoft technology investments.
As a Senior Business Analyst, the employee will work under minimal
supervision on applications or solutions in order to better understand the
client's business requirements. In addition, the BA will help the
development team to fulfill the clients' business needs by translating the
functional and user requirements into technical specifications. He will also
assist the client in defining their requirements and potential solutions
which in turn will define scope and promote a successful delivery.
· Gathering business, functional and user requirements into a
software requirement specification.
· Ability to define the vision statement and business objectives for
the customer and ensuring that it fulfills the customer needs.
· Conducting pre-sales activities and writing strategic client
· Performing system analysis & high level design.
· Conducting client meetings and workshops during requirements
gathering, analysis and design.
· Coordinating system development by clearly communicating the
clients' processes and requirements to the development team.
· Developing process models & specification templates that will be
used to document the business, functional and user requirements.
· Consulting and recommending solutions throughout all stages of
project life cycle.
· Reviewing junior and intermediate work before it is communicated
· Adheres and promotes prescribed methodologies, processes, and best
· Familiarity with eCommerce and business systems.
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· High-level attention to details and quality.
· Proven Organizational skills.
· Excellent presentation and Customer-facing capabilities.
· Solid knowledge of UML or other modeling languages.
· Good negotiation and diplomatic skills.
· Understanding the limits of design in order to better manage
· Credibility in interacting with technical people.
Education and Experience:
· University Degree in business or technical field or equivalent.
· Typically 5+ years of working experience.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, and you are looking for a
challenging work environment, please apply on-line today by clicking
on the following link: