perl.modules

Re: PAUSE ID request (CADDICT; Hartog C. de Mik)

Subject: Re: PAUSE ID request CADDICT; Hartog C. de Mik
From: Hartog C. de Mik
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 08:38:52 +0100
Newsgroups: perl.modules
On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 10:54:38PM +0100, Johan Vromans wrote:
> "Perl Authors Upload Server" <upload@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > Request to register new user
> >
> > fullname: Hartog C. de Mik
> >   userid: CADDICT
>
> You seem to be already registered as SINISTER.

Yes it was - but I had no access to the e-mail account that the
password request was sent to. So; I decided I would best start a new
account.

Trough some social engi^W skills I was able to make someone forward
the password request e-mail to me. I will no longer need the caddict
account.

Grtz,
Hartog.

(PS: kudos to you for checking these kinds of things!)