perl.dbi.dev

Re: [patch] DBD::Oracle - Support for array binds.

Subject: Re: [patch] DBD::Oracle - Support for array binds.
From: John Scoles
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 07:06:11 -0400
Newsgroups: perl.dbi.dev

Thanks Alexander that may come in handy as I am working on an extened (generic) patch for Oracle embedded objects (Varry,nested Tavle etc) since the start of the summer. I think your patch will help out alot for this as I have only one or two little things (well actully not little at all, I can get the data out of Oracle, but have yet to get it into Perl)

Not sure when this will be ready though most likly around the end of September. I hope. Look for it in version 1.20

cheers
John Scoles

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander V Alekseev" <alex@xxxxxxxxxx>