perl.cpan.discuss

Re: Transferring CPAN "installs" to another machine

Subject: Re: Transferring CPAN "installs" to another machine
From: Andy Lester
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:52:45 -0500
Newsgroups: perl.cpan.discuss

On Apr 7, 2009, at 10:46 AM, Jean-Denis Muys wrote:

Hi,

I am quite a newbie with Perl and CPAN, so please bear with me.

I have been developping a custom application in Perl for a few weeks for a customer. The customer's machine will not have internet access. My code uses
a few CPAN modules that will not be on the customer's machine.

Is the core problem that you need to know what all the modules installed on one machine are? If so, look at the "autobundle" feature in the CPAN shell.

--
Andy Lester => andy@xxxxxxxxxxxx => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance