Re: Correct mailing list for VBTK module

From: Chas. Owens
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:42:41 -0500
Newsgroups: perl.beginners

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 12:20, HASSAN Kamrul
<Kamrul.Hassan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Could someone, please let me know what is the right mailing list to get
> help on VBTK module, I need help on installation.

Doesn't look like there is one; however, you could always ask the
person who developed it:  Of course,
given that he hasn't release a version since 2003, he might not be
very responsive.  You may find that it is better change over to using
something that actually has a community like Nagios*.

Chas. Owens