pan-users@nongnu.org

Re: [Pan-users] OT : quote (was Re: Big Pan code commit)

Subject: Re: [Pan-users] OT : quote was Re: Big Pan code commit
From: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 16:16:35 -0600
On 12/11 03:55 , Beartooth wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:53:07 -0600, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:
>
> > An armed man is a citizen; an unarmed man is a subject; a disarmed man
> > is a slave.
>
> Is the line above yours?

<snip>

responded to privately.

if anyone else would like a copy of my quotes file, just ask tho. :)

--
Carl Soderstrom

"Federal regulations represent a threat to the imaginative capacities of
the American people second only to daytime television."
            - A. Bartlett Giamatti (former Commissioner of Baseball)