Change 109803 by [email protected]_ebb on 2006/11/12 16:47:56
Affected files ...
.. //depot/projects/arm/src/sys/arm/xscale/ixp425/if_npereg.h#7 edit
==== //depot/projects/arm/src/sys/arm/xscale/ixp425/if_npereg.h#7 (text+ko) ====
@@ -61,15 +61,15 @@
- * NPE/NPE tx/rx descriptor format. This data structure has an
- * area used by the driver followed by an area shared with ucode
- * running in the NPE. The latter must be cacheline-aligned;
- * hence the unused space in the s/w area. We allocate NPE_MAXSEG
- * "descriptors" per buffer; this allows us to do minimal s/g.
- * The number of descriptors can be expanded but doing so uses
- * memory so should be done with care.
+ * NPE/NPE tx/rx descriptor format. This is just the area
+ * shared with ucode running in the NPE; the driver-specific
+ * state is defined in the driver. The shared area must be
+ * cacheline-aligned. We allocate NPE_MAXSEG "descriptors"
+ * per buffer; this allows us to do minimal s/g. The number
+ * of descriptors can be expanded but doing so uses memory
+ * so should be done with care.
- * These buffers are setup in uncached memory.
+ * The driver sets up buffers in uncached memory.
#define NPE_MAXSEG 3 /* empirically selected */
[email protected] mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[email protected]"