opera.mail+news

Re: killfile

Subject: Re: killfile
From: "Rijk van Geijtenbeek"
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 14:41:09 +0200
Newsgroups: opera.mail+news

Op Thu, 28 May 2009 05:51:56 +0200 schreef Max Wachtel <maxpro4u@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

..

well I don't know what I did but there is a certain poster and none of the messages from it are listed but I can see them using another newsreader. I still haven't got the hang of opera's news yet. For example, when I click on the thread button it goes to the thread-fine. How do I undo it?

That's an usability bug... Press Alt+Left to go 'back', or click the access point in the Mail panel again.

--
                                                     Rijk van Geijtenbeek
                                   Opera Software ASA, Documentation & QA

"The most common way to get usability wrong is to listen to what users
say rather than actually watching what they do." - J.Nielsen