opera.mail+news

Re: Another ridiculous behaviour!

Subject: Re: Another ridiculous behaviour!
From: Lin
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 08:16:20 +0800
Newsgroups: opera.mail+news

On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 23:19:54 +0800, <autul@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Few of my messages got stuck in "To send" folder today and they won't "launch".

1. I get NO INFORMATION on the cause whatsoever!
2. Error console says: Sending messages failed. Is your SMTP server configuration valid for sure?
    Now this is PRO approach!

I've searched internet for some information before I got to point two. I thought - it's obvious! Theres something called error console and this is why I didn't get any info in mail client directly. Now i will launch this console (sounds PRO, right?), and be overwhelmed by the amount of information. And i got information mentioned in point 2!!!

I'm sorry for all those "!" but I've lost my temper. It happens to me sometimes, when I see something that pitiful.

Error Console can be reached via Tools/Advanced/Error Console. A little hidden, but much better than popup on every error, which I have been hating for years.

--
Best regards, Lin.